We'd love to have you
on our team.
Graphic Design Intern
We are currently looking for an entry-level graphic designer who is motivated, driven, and willing to do multiple tasks. At BUMF our graphic designer needs to be focused, passionate, love the arts, and responsible with time management. The sizes of projects vary in scale & size. The perfect candidate for this position would not only be able to produce these projects on time, but will also have an opinion on their production. This candidate will need to have a strong understanding of designing for digital platforms (Apps / Website / Email). Graphic Designers at BUMF must also exhibit a strong sense of leadership skills, independence as well as the ability to work in teams.
• Create High-End Visual Marketing Prints
• Designing Website / App Assets
• Maintaining Social Media Content
• Creating Gif’s / Animation Assets
• Maintain project requirements, time-line and schedule
• Making sure project standards are achieved
• Maintain schedules and appointments for dept leads
• Create email marketing and mailers for client updates
• Assist in coordination of client presentations and meetings
• Deliver weekly progress reports
• Create marketing and advertising assets
• Organization of server and storage of client files
• A person that is currently enrolled in an accredited art, fashion, or tech college.
• Must have an understanding of graphic / web design and emerging technologies.
• Has an understanding of digital platforms: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere
• A strong understanding of project management software
• Comfortable with conveying communication to management
• Is confident in their abilities as a designer and willingness to reach beyond capabilities.
• Must be flexible when things don’t go as planned.
• Passionate about the design process, working with a team, and has a high standard of professionalism.
• A well organized designer with exceptional attention to details. with an acute attention to detail
Knowledgeable understanding of design programs:
• Adobe Creative Suite
• Corel Painter
• Is comfortable using:
• Microsoft Word
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A hard working, humble person looking to do great work
• Enthusiastic about designing and willing to learn from industry professionals
We are currently growing and expanding our services, while trying to meet the current demand of our clients. We have established new partnerships and with those come the opportunity for someone to grow into more responsibilities.
Send us your resume.
Please send a copy of your resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio. Make sure to let us know why this listing is the perfect job for you.